Pages

November 21, 2013

Christmas Photo Garland and Clothes Pin Reindeer


I had so much fun looking at the pictures in my Halloween Photo Garland, I decided to keep the twine and pin Christmas and holiday pictures up in their place!


We have some pretty funny memories (above you can see my husband playing Santa...lol) - and there are some sweet pictures of my kids acting out the nativity.  

I also got to add in these adorable clothes pin reindeer that my kids made with Grandma while she was visiting...


They followed a tutorial here at BostonBabyMama - and the kids had a great time.  Don't they look cute on the garland??


I love having these wonderful family memories up on display.  A photo garland can really go anywhere, and is so simple to make.  


Are you getting ready for the holidays??
image signature
Follow me on Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment